Re: Just a test

I should clarify. The daffodil shipment containing MY Hawera Daffodils
isn't allowed in: I didn't mean all daffs of that cultivar. It's just
this one container from Holland that is having difficulty. Well,
probably more than one, but this container is the one I'm concerned
about.

> ... has purged the experienced USDA plant inspectors
given the boot?  or transfered to other areas?  I wonder why, when they have a specific expertise.

>Homeland Security has gotten shot
> down in the courts on issuing letters to ISPs requiring personal,
Yes, heard it last night on the news and in today's paper.  At least someone has heard of the Bill of Rights.

> Currently, there are rafts of police stopping all
> traffic passing the capitol in DC - they look into the cars and let
Pretty pointless and causing a lot of frustration.  Who dreams up these little exersises for the cops?

Kitty