Re: Whoopee

I figured that I would get most of the technique down if I did a Baltimore
applique.  My teacher is excellent...we do one block a month and are just
beginning to start the interrupted pattern types.  Actually, I found the
quilting stitches harder to learn than the applique techniques.  Guess I
just need more practice at the quilting...I never was good at using a
thimble and maybe that is the problem.  I would love to get to the point
where I might enter something.  Those quilts were beautiful.  I also loved
the Pansies...very unique approach.

Worked at the Trial Gardens today...potting up plants for the fall sale and
weeding.
Bonnie  ETN Zone 7