Re: now kitty sale- was-Just a test

In a message dated 9/30/2004 4:15:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
I thought it was just allergies yesterday, but w/ this fever and chills, I
know better.  Whoopee.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A
Oh, that's miserable.  I know the feeling.  Hope you feel better soon.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt,