From: Joyce Franzman
To: David FRanzman
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: [Fwd: FW: E-Mail from New Orleans]

David - here is an email we received as well.  Although it's a couple of days
old now, thought you would be interested.  Chris Ward is someone we traveled
with in Great Britain this year.

The reports from New Orleands are incredibly depressing.  It's so hard to
imagine.  I don't think the city will ever really recover.  And all of those
people will need to live somewhere else, for a long time.  We have sent our
donation to the Salvation Army, but the needs are so immediate, not sure that
will help but don't know what else to do.  There will be a lot of long term
needs too.

YWSM

-------- Original Message -------- Subject:  FW: E-Mail from New Orleans