Re: musa basjoo

Daryl wrote:
Thanks. I normally cut off the dead/frozen/rotting stuff and hope for the
best. I didn't know whether a tall growing tip at the end of summer might
make a difference. My Musa basjoo have been superb this year- 20' tall or
more, with beautiful,  wide green leaves . Or, I should say that's the way
they *were.

Daryl:
   I've seen 'gardening in pure clay' in some of your questions/responses.
Do your M. basjoo grow in this 'pure clay', or to you have to amend it
with something(s) ? I have the same curse.
David: What say you about this growing question ?
Thanks,
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher