Re: I'm sad

My deep condolences. She'll always have a special place in your
heart. I still think of Jason daily. This weekend DH and I went to
the MO Botanical Garden and there in the gift shop was a granite
maneki neko (a Japanese beckoning cat) and even though it was
expensive, we had to get it for his grave.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b