Re: Thanks

Old Labs are very comforting dogs. Hug you Lab; they're as close to human as dogs get. They seem to have an inbred exuberant sadness that fits most calamities. Morgana le Fey, my last Lab, knew more about my moods than I did. Used to love to take her sailing with me in the Boston Whaler-Sailer on the Severn River. I think she enjoyed it more than I did, hanging her head over the gunnel and sniffing the air as though we were tooling along the interstate in a Jaguar at 86 miles per.