RE: Thanks

Cyndi, we are thinking of you and your loss.  Pets can be such an integral
part of a family that it is very difficult to lose them.

We have just been adopted by a Husky/Lab mix.  A wonderful, happy, friendly
and spirited dog.  I don't understand how anyone could have dumped her and
I am more a cat person than a dog one.  She has won me over.

I thought you might like to know of another happy dog story involving a
wonderful program here in Blount County.  Special education children have
been taught to train dogs to work with the elderly and handicapped.  These
dogs come from the shelters so this is a win-win all around.

Here's to great pets everywhere.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7