Re: Orchid

james singer wrote:
We have three orange jasmine trees [large shrubs] planted around the front patio. One of them is opposite the front door, and we have established four orchids in various crotches of that tree. One of these orchids has just decided to bloom. Here's a picture:

And it didn't come with a name, or the tag is missing ? Pity,
because on my monitor it looks nearly blue. Is it that way to
the naked eye ? No purple or red color underlying it ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7