Re: Back from Vacation

Oh Holli - that's terrible! But the ginger blooming is wonderful!
BTW Kitty - the one you sent me is blooming and it is magnificent! You're
the best. The leaves are a touch brown at the edges but the 95+ temps are
doing that. I've got to go to PA this weekend for the parents' 50th. Hope my
trip goes better.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX