Re: Re: [Chat] I'm Sad/ Why dogs have short lives

Oh- thank you for sending this.  My sister called tonight, and tomorrow
they are having their down euthanized.  he has cancer that has spread
and he is quite ill.  She has 2 little girls who are upset about this- I
think this story will  help everyone.

Theresa