Re: Re: [Chat] bestfriends

I think if I lived in a hurricane-prone area, I would keep an emergency
suitcase plus a box of essential supplies and a list of precious items that
I could use to quickly pack in a waterproof box.  My brother on the GA
coast does this.

I keep a "travel list" so I don't forget things that I need.  It is so much
easier than trying to think of everything when the time comes.

Be Prepared,
Bonnie ETN Zone7