RE: MG program problems

The Trial Garden is in Knoxville but the Knox County agent says that
working there doesn't help HIM.  The problem is that he doesn't have
sufficient projects for people that count as volunteer hours.  He wants
Knox County MGs to work in his office and help with phone inquires, which
is well and good, but he has been saying this since last year and the desk
and phone are not set up yet.

I'm in orphan status, in a county that doesn't yet have a MG program so I
have been attending the programs, etc. in Knox County because it is
closest.

Bonnie ETN Zone 7

Trail