Re: Re: [Chat] bestfriends

Well it stands to reason that when you are notified of an impending
disaster and that disaster includes a possible flood, you would move
your supplies to where you would be using them.

-- Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
Of course, even if you have a "Mormon pantry", if it is in the
basement and gets flooded, it doesn't help much.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b