Re: Re: [Chat] bestfriends

That could be, also. I was thinking of California--where land isn't cheap anymore but once was, and that's when the "style" started.

On Sep 10, 2005, at 2:15 PM, Cathy Carpenter wrote:

At one time DH was considering a move to Nevada and we actually
looked at homes. They were without basements and we were told that it
was because the bedrock was so close to the surface that blasting
through it to create a basement was too expensivel

Cathy, west central IL, z5b