Re: OT-failure

kmrsy@netzero.net wrote:
This was an interesting test my sister sent me:

Do this ... will make your day

Gotta love google

Go to google.com
type in the word " failure" and see what comes up first.
Quite remarkable; wonder how long this tip has been making
the rounds of the Internet ? And just how it came to be; one
wonders if higher-ups in Google are of a particular political
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7