From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center [mailto: 4042N15@nationalhearing.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:33:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Apologies

Melody,<br>Re the vaccination, I don't think any place of employment
could require<br>that - except a hospital. It makes sense to me that a
hospital can (and<br>should) require proof that staff not carry
infectious diseases.<br><br>As to no breaks or opportunity for
sustenance, call the dept of labor, or at<br>least threaten to do so.
They can't do that to you.<br><br>I do hope you get that much-needed
time in the garden; it is invaluable. My<br>advice would be to cut back
on your volunteer activities, but we all know<br>you won't do that. You
wrote, ".Not only is my garden an absolute mess but<br>so is my soul..."
You really should take care of your soul....by taking<br>care of your
garden or doing whatever else pleases you. It is the sane,<br>sensible
"Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:21 PM<br>Subject: [CHAT]

Dear all: Sorry if I sounded kind of bitchy (kind of????)last<br>>
night...thanks to all who have thus far just ignored my
raving...that's<br>> when you really know who your friends are...so
weekend but finally gave up<br>> after several phone calls about church
work kept interrupting and<br>> decided for me that I was supposed to be
indoors working on our upcoming<br>> outdoor mass/picnic/carnival and
soon to be starting religious education<br>> year. I am stressed to the
max right now. And work at the hospital is<br>> just crummy right now.
I'm getting very tired of showing up for work at<br>> 11 at night only
to be told I am not going to be allowed to take a break<br>> at all, not
even to go get something from the cafeteria to eat. And then<br>> today
I was told that the hospital I work for is going to force me to be<br>>
re-immunized for mumps unless I can produce an immunization record
from<br>> when

I was a kid. Since when did my employer decide they own my body and<br>>
can force me to have viruses injected into it if I don't
for some time in my garden...haven't made it there in weeks<br>> and you
can sure tell. Not only is my garden an absolute mess but so is<br>> my
for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of