Re: DVDs

oH. I don't even like reading in a moving vehicle, much less watch a
movie. And as to portable...if I'm going somewhere, except to the
movies, I can't imagine wanting to watch a movie. If I'm going to spend
time on a movie, I'd rather settle back in my big comfy chair and watch
at least a 27 inch screen. My lap's not THAT big.

Kitty

-- Libby Valentine <grdner03@yahoo.com> wrote:
Because you're on the road with no internet access and a movie you might
actually want to watch is much better than anything on TV.... Otherwise,
because a laptop is more portable than a DVD player attached to a TV?

Libby
Maryland zone 6 (when I'm not on the road)

Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center <4042N15@nationalhearing.com> wrote:
Why would you want to?
Kitty

Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:43 AM