To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jim

David Franzman wrote:
Hey Jim same thing with me. I've tried to send you personal messages for quite a while now and they get sent back saying undeliverable.

David
Verizon has quirky and some say irrational email blocking lists.
pacbell.net and whatever Andrea uses may be on Verizon's blacklist.
Do you know for sure who did the blocking, Verizon or PacBell ?
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA