Re: moving

Ha - I'll bet he did. OK doll - you got the prayers always but will
intensify that some. These hurricanes need to take a break, everyone is sick
of them. We've got better than a quarter million of Katrina's victims here
in Texas. I shudder to think what the cost will be, but I know they need the
help, so it's OK. Of course they will use this as an excuse to jack up our
taxes. They're good at that.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX