Re: What a week!! / Cats

Hey- how is the new kitty adjusting to the house hold?

Theresa

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

Perhaps my cats don't know they are cats since they grew up with dogs??? Flaksey used to LOVE lima beans...I hate them, so he would get them all out of my mixed veggies. The other cats would eat other things (non-meat). The new kitten (Smokie the wild child) eats ANYTHING that the puppy does, and there is major competition as to who gets what first.
Favorite among all our animals seems to be anything dairy....cheese, whipped cream, yogurt, etc. Smokie even likes tortillas.
On the other hand, our dogs, even the new puppy, pick up a lot from the cats. One, they lick their paws and then wipe their face, even behind their ears......a definite cat trait.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast