Re: today in the garden

Ok- so I think the one that isn't growing much is  Hypericum 'Albury Purple'

    http://www.burpee.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=2048&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=9&iSubCat=182&iProductID=2048&iSubSubCat=182

http://www.paradisegarden.com/shop/product.php?id=PGS0013&browse=1

Can't seem to find anything like the lime green one.