Re: FGCNYS meeting

In the past Madison, WI is the fartherest I have wandered from home to give a presentation. But ongest distance asked...... so I said yes to NY and taking a flight or two. Kind of opened some doors in a way... mostly my way of thinking. I may go on and accept some of the offers to travel a bit more now that I have "broken the ice" so to speak (pun intended).
Already talking about Chicago and CT next spring... we will see.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.com>
As my first husband's great grandmother would say, Gene was "a long way
from home without a bell!" (not that I know what that means) I didn't
know Gene traveled that far for his speaking engagements, but your group
was lucky indeed to have him.