Re: what a week/ Cats

Re Kitty.....did your sister suffer from the same condition at one  time??
<<hickies from a cat>>
No, but occasionally I will share a few things from the list with her -
hope y'all don't mind. She was quite entertained by the goose and llama
stories.

Kitty

-- TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:
Thanks, Zem, we think of ourselves as the fortunate ones to have found  her.

Kitty.....did your sister suffer from the same condition at one  time??
<<hickies from a cat>>
Andrea....yep, should have seen me, took me forever to muster up the nerve
to tell the Vet what the kitten was doing.....I must have turned 50 shades of
red too.  Then he laughed (at me not the kitty), and explained that it was
normal.  I didn't know if I should be shocked, relieved or upset!   LOL  Oh
well....

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/17/2005 11:02:28 PM Central Standard Time,