Re: Another Question/Elephant Ears

Lordy, Pam, I know you like it hot, but I don't know how you stand
that climate.  The short time I spent in Texas was more than enough -
cracked earth and furnace hot is too much for me.  We're still in the
mid to upper 80s but it is cooling off at night again  - praise be!
Some around here may get a shower this week but no guarantee
according to the weather person on TV.  When they start saying we
need rain, you KNOW we need rain.  They usually act like rain is the
worst calamity in the world.

Sounds like you're pushing dust-bowl conditions...not good!

Where's Rich and his rain dance?  He needs to point it toward you!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs