Re: Weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:56:03 -0600

Re  > [can you believe it? TD 18!
Is that a high number? I don't generally pay a lot of attention to such
things up here.
No matter how much tthe govt , big oil, whoever says, I think most people
are beginning to believe in global warming to some extent.
Re > Daylight savings doesn't help. The sun doesn't come up these days until
> nearly 7:20 AM
We are expecting to have DST for the first time in my living in Indiana next
year.  We will have EDT but quite a few counties are insisting on CST, so
time may still change as you cross a county line.  I will miss the morning
light as you mentioned, but it will be nice to have more light at night,
too.

It's still projected to be in the 50s at night all week so my tender plants
can stay outside, though I have lifted a few to start adjusting them to
their pots.  Colchicum are blooming, though some haven't shown their noses
yet.

Kitty