Re: Another question/ E. ears/ Rain

Not for you, Noreen...only as far as Pam's:-)  I hope it heads to
Mexico and leaves you guys alone.....but, also hope you're gettin'
ready in case it doesn't.  I've got family south of Houston; very
worrisome!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs

> From: TeichFlora@aol.com
>
> Oh please Marge.....no rain dance for Texas right now.....not with
Rita