Re: Another Question/Elephant Ears

Yuck, Zem.  We had that all July and most of August.  Been about 87
here lately - the days it's sorta dry it isn't so bad, but when the
humidity moves up again, it's still pretty awful - but not as bad as
95.  And it's been cooling down into the upper 60's at night - which
it was not doing in July and August.  I hate nights of 75F with 75%
humidity; you can hardly breathe.   I cannot function in the garden
when it gets much above 90.

Those poor baby pansies - they hate heat.  I bet you're exhausted - I
think I would have just passed out!!!  Hope you're drinking lots of
water!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs