Re: Red Carib. Papaya

Oh, Thank you, thank you!!!!!   The papaya mom gave me is  obviously not self
polinating....as it continues to put out blooms with no  fruit.  The
jaboticaba bloomed too, but no fruit, do you know if it needs a  mate??
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 9/19/2005 11:02:27 PM Central Standard Time,