Re: Global warming and Rita

Ugh, that just sucks. Pardon my language. I agree with Kitty. Those poor
people. At least they are flying them where they want to go. I think I'd
try maybe, I don't know, anywhere but the coast! Maybe Illinois?

I'm so glad they are letting people take pets this time. The rescue groups
have enough to deal with now! And I"m sure it makes people more willing to
evacuate.

Speaking of Germany, my parents lived there before I was born. My Dad
always told me how pristine it was. Littering, NOT ALLOWED. Sounds like
they've got it going on! At least environmentally.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

LOL  Sure