To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] this will work

I LOVE your pictures of your fishing trip- makes me want to run away from home. I was in Wyoming years ago (I was 18) and just was amazed by it. Your plant pics are nice too though!

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Ok, I have this figured out. Go to http://dfranzman.photosite.com and then go to album 4. Those are the pics I took specifically for you folks. Of course you are more than welcome to peruse any of the albums if you want to.

David

Yesterday was national Talk Like a Pirate Day. So, do you know why they wouldn't allow children into the latest pirate movie? Beacuse it was rated Arrrrrrrrgh.

http://www.atouchofthetropics.net