Re: rain & weather

Bless your heart, Auralie, thank you!...I hope I am back...still have
a load on the plate, but am assuming I can manage it; we shall see:-)

Sorry to find you've got Lyme - my stepson has it and it's a brute
when it comes back.

Also sorry about the drought up your way.  I don't think farmers are
in quite as bad a state here as we had such a wet spring.  Actually
about on par for rain for the year tho' the last few months have been
really dry - but it's not universal dry as some areas have had major
rain and some (where I am) have not.  But trees are starting to show
suffering and my garden's sure dry, despite the major amount of water
I've thrown at it.

 I was sure hoping that the pattern had shifted to normal wet after
the last 2 summers - hope it's not going back to the 5 years of
drought we've barely recovered from!

I keep talking to Ma Nature but the old broad just don't pay me no

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs