Re: Global warming and Rita

Pam, you don't need to go to a Mardi Gras to know what it's about. It's
a party. They have parades that follow along their routes which every so
often stop while someone toasts the King or Queen who're on floats near
the front. Other people riding on all the other floats throw trinkets,
dubloons, and beads to the people watching the parade go by.

Kitty

-- Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
For the benefit of someone who has never been to NOLA or Mardi Gras - what
the heck are y'all talking about??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX