To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:09 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Assorted Photos - maybe

Very nice, Zem. What's that plant with the strap-like leaves next to one of the brugs? Looks like a ficus of some sort.

On Sep 20, 2005, at 10:44 PM, zsanders@midsouth.rr.com wrote:

These are pictures I took yesterday and today.
zem

You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=19rjd3eb.e8ui08j&x=0&h=1&y=8vjiz6

If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account.
Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
your favorite photos.

Enjoy!

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign
in. If not, you can join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service http://help.kodakgallery.com/support
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10