Re: global warming/Rita

Noreen, Scottie and any one else who may be in the path of the hurricane.
My heart goes out to you.   I cannot imagine running for your life.   How heart
breaking it would be to leave possessions.   I am not taking about a stove, a
sofa but things dear to your heart & non replaceable.   I have so many things
of my childrens early yrs that have no value except to me.   Please take all
precautions!
     Jim I am so happy you were spared.
               Ceres