Re: Global warming and Rita

In a message dated 9/21/05 11:46:28 AM, kmrsy@netzero.net writes:

> Other people riding on all the other floats throw trinkets,
> dubloons, and beads to the people watching the parade go by

Kitty, even in mid week, non Mardi Gras time they lineup on the balconies and
throw beads for a quick flip of the top.   I was there 2 yrs ago on a Wed &
Thur and chgd my mind about wanting to see Mardi Gras.   What an exerience to
see the beautiful appearing to be female women in their brief attire. Loved the
grand old hotels in the F Qtr with their gorgeous courtyards.   I am glad I
was there.