OT - Blonde GUYS

Two blonde guys were working for the city works department. One would
dig a hole and the other would follow behind
him and fill the hole.

They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then
moved on to the next street, working furiously all day
without rest, one guy digging a hole, the other guy filling it in again.
An onlooker was
amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing.

So he asked the hole digger, "I'm impressed by the effort you two are
putting into your work, but I don't get it why do you dig a hole, only
to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?"

The hole digger wiped his brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it
probably looks odd because we're normally a three-man
team. But today the guy who plants the trees called in sick."

I wonder about the hair color of the planter....