Re: Global warming and Rita

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Global warming and Rita
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:38:23 -0600

Ceres,
Yes beads are thrown from everywhere, not just from floats, but impossible
to describe Mardis Gras completely in just a paragraph.  I just wanted Pam
to get the general idea of the organized portion.

When you wrote >>I was there 2 yrs ago on a Wed &
> Thur and chgd my mind about wanting to see Mardi Gras. <<
Did you mean you hadn't planned to attend any MG festivities and then
decided to
or
Planned to attend festivities and then decided against it?

You don't have to be on Bourbon street to enjoy MG, many of the parades
travel down St. Charles and other streets.  It's not all"> throw beads for a
quick flip of the top."  I had pictures from my first MG of a couple of
Harley riders in tu-tus.  It's so much fun tos ee what folks will do.

KItty