Re: Global warming and Rita

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Global warming and Rita
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:09:36 -0600

Since you are describing what you saw in October, it sounds to me like you
are describing the Frnech Quarter, not Mardi Gras.
I also lived there one summer and "stuff" goes on in the FQ all the time,
but it's not synonymous with Mardi Gras.  I bet a walking parade in the FQ
would be lots of fun, but it's just not on the same level as what the Crewe
of Zeus can provide.

Kitty