Re: global warming/ Rita

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] global warming/ Rita
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:42:02 -0600

Noreen, I know you have plenty on your mind, but if you lose power or
anything, please let us know how you are doing when you are able.  We'll be
worrying about you.  Too late to say that to Scottie, I'm sure she's well on
her way by now, but I hope she will remember to give us a nod when she can.

Kitty