Re: Global warming and Rita

Honey, during Mardi Gras you will see it ALL. It's one giant, week long (if
I recall correctly) drunken, partying fest. Costumes, music, food, beads,
parades, etc. But, NOLA is like that most of the time anyway, just without
the parades. It's a very fun place. There's something for everyone, even
those who don't drink or flash. I loved it!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC