Re: global warming/Rita

Noreen and Scottie, please get yourselves somewhere safe. I just sent
Noreen and off-list email begging her to leave! Hugo hit Charleston 16
years ago today and reading all these emails makes it seem like last year
instead! It's so agonizing to have to leave, but it is the only safe thing
to do. I hate to hear they don't have enough public transportation. No
other cities are offering  services? I'm hoping some will rapidly!

Y'all will be in my prayers.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC