Re: Re: OT - [rant alert] This is the sickest thing ever!

> Oh thank god they are distributing these rations and not burning them.
> Thanks for the update, Cyndi! I had not seen the Times article.

On the other end of the spectrum, we have a bunch of people from the office
who went down there with their church group to help out.

A lot of the refugees were being very difficult -- they were refusing water
and saying they wanted soda pop instead.  Or they would refuse food because
it wasn't 'good enough'.

I'm not saying everyone's like this.  My point is that there are asshats
everywhere (present company excluded, of course).