From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] DeMoine info?

> I know, I've already figured out that if I had a real husband, I'd
> still be unloading the car, bathing the dogs, and probably mowing too.

> Sigh.

Now that is one of the most jaded and unfair things I've heard in a long

I know husbands who are like that, but I know a lot who treat their
marriage as a partnership and share in the good and the bad.  We're not
all children who avoid responsibility.

But now it's my turn to say something jaded...  Women seem to go after
the irresponsible guys.  They say they want a responsible man, but when
there's a choice I've seen too many make the wrong one.

Grrr.  :)