Re: DeMoine info?

Great term, Gene. I had not heard it before, but I believe that is what some people around here mean when they refer to 'our culture." I must say I spent many years unlearning it.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] DeMoine info?

Ahhh, memories...
I remember way back when..... when I was single I had a hard time trying not to scare women off. Seems if you are perfectly capable of taking care of yourself there is no way for someone to "get a handle on you". Then there was the ones who could not "do" anything except take it for granted that someone would carry them around.
Anyone ever hear the term "learned helplessness"?
People should be together because they want to be... not because the feel they have to be. For what ever reason.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <Hollikft@aol.com>
Wow! You all described my husband to a tee!! I thought it was me.

THANKS!
Holli
Who would never do it again

In a message dated 9/22/2005 10:16:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,