Re: DeMoine info?

Know all about "culture", Zem.
I am in my mid-sixties so came from practically another planet. At least I felt a bit alien at times. The world has certainly changed on me. However, not as bad for me as for some. I was born into poverty and very large family so I did not have the luxury of lots of "culture". We had to learn very early to take care of ourselves. If you wanted a clean ironed shirt.. guess who did the ironing? Want to eat??? Help with dinner. Want a clean environment.... help keep it clean. Etc. Between that and military I am pretty self sufficient. Always have been.
Remember a time when I receive a verbal dressing down for opening a door for a female back in the early 70's. Seems I just "didn't get it".

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Great term, Gene. I had not heard it before, but I believe that is what some people around here mean when they refer to 'our culture." I must say I spent many years unlearning it.
zem