Re: men/ Rita

Beans told me to tell you to keep your Sugar dry.

On Sep 23, 2005, at 6:49 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Windy here already, 6 hours from the coast. Starting see some clouds too.
Stations running out of gas, I topped off w/ plus - they were out of
unleaded. Got a cooler full of water (and a few beers) in the kitchen and
lots of snack food in case the power goes. Doing the weekend laundry too.
Plenty of cat food and extra litter. We are good to go by golly! Fixin' to
go take down hummer feeders and such out back. Everyone take care,
especially Noreen. If we lose power here I'll call Jesse so she can let
y'all know so no one worries.
:-D