Re: OT/unemployed

Great news Theresa! Everything happens for a reason remember.
I moved from Carlisle PA to Midland TX sight unseen many years ago. Culture
shock, certainly. Best thing I ever did. Andrea, I am excited for you. Will
be quite an adventure. May you love your new home as much as I do.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX