Re: Rita update

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rita update
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:42:23 -0600

Good to hear it Noreen!  I turned the TV on this am to check and the first
thing I saw was a golf tournament on nbc, so I figured things weren't as bad
as they might have been.  The next 2 stations I checked had some coverage
but were rehashing the previous days' events so, again, figured it was a
good sign for you.

What really threw me was an nbc correspondent live from Galveston last
night.  I wondered if he had volunteered for the assignment or if he'd been
sent there. (did it matter that he was black?)  What non-emergency,
non-governmental type company sends someone into that?

Sounds like you've made it through the worst of it.  Try keeping your DH
inside with you until you're sure it's over.