Re: OT/unemployed

Yes, the week is "packed" for sure.  I've been up since 7:30 getting
together "yard" stuff and I'm not even remotely there. I'm tired, my back
hurts, I still have a gazillion things to do, and I just want to lie down
and take a nap. I think I'm going to have another meltdown before this is
over. I've had several in the past couple of weeks and I'm not a meltdown
kind of girl.

I am not transferring my credits to grad school in IL. I'm going to
continue with my degree online with Texas Tech. I really like the program,
and I'm too far into it to transfer now. I'd lose too many. I do plan on
visiting the campus and maybe trying to get to know some of the instructors
as I might need their help. Who knows. I haven't so far, although I'd like
to see if I can finagle some lab times. Maybe audit some courses, just to
be in the classroom. Anyway, it will all work out I'm sure. I can't even
hardly turn around in my house.
I am SO sick of tripping over boxes. Sigh, it will be worth it!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
> To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
> Date: 9/24/2005 11:51:05 AM
> Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/unemployed
>
> Andrea,
> sounds like a "packed" week.  Will your school credits transfer to
Illinois?
> I've only been to TN a couple of times but they do have the nicest people
> there.
>
> Kitty

Monday,